It's getting chilly - time for gloves! As much as I love mittens, I loathe having to take them off to pull out my bus pass, find my keys, etc. This is why I prefer "hobo" style fingerless gloves ala Charles Dickens.

Wristworms in Thick Yellow by Sandra Juto ($49)


BDG Cable Knit Armwarmers at Urban Outfitters ($18)
(for $18, get them in every color)

Carolina Amato Dream Cashmere Blend 18" Cable Fingerless Gloves in Otter at Revolve ($39)
(A fancier version of the above pair)


Leather Faux Fur Racing Glove in Port at Urban Outfitters ($24)


Carolina Amato Unlined Leather Snappy Driver in Yellow at Revolve ($41)


Rag & Bone Honeycomb Gloves at shopbop ($140)


Mackage Katrine Fingerless Gloves in Black at Revolve ($90)

1 comments

Julia said... @ November 13, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Jenny wore these fingerless leather gloves at her debut in last week's gossip girl....

Post a Comment