KC is getting hitched this year, and needs a dress worthy of Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy (ie simple, classy Calvin Klein-esque). I'm going out on a limb here, but I imagine she's not looking for something that costs as much as my first car, as most wedding gowns do.

Here are a few off-the-rack options (of which there are not many) - I will supplement this post once I've had a chance to troll a few more bride-tastic websites.

Marchesa Draped Silk-Chiffon Gown at The Outnet (Original Price $4,705, now $1,646.75 (65% off))


Proenza Schouler Silk Bustier Gown at The Outnet (Original Price $2,070, now $724.50 (65% off))


Notte by Marchesa Asymmetric Silk-Chiffon Gown at Net-a-Porter ($990)


Miu Miu Cady Full-length Crepe Dress at Net-a-Porter ($1,990)


Antique White Evening Gowns by Nicole Miller at eDressme ($750)

1 comments

Katie Clark said... @ February 11, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Oooooh! This is getting me very excited about the dress.

Post a Comment